Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{Details} DVF Love...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

If details are the spice of life, then this little DVF clutch is the spiciest of them all... Hubba hubba. I bought this back in NYC because it was the prettiest clutch I had ever seen — I mean come on, just look at it! That colour, that style, those hot lips... Man I'm in love. And do you know how I celebrated that love? You guessed it my friends, with sugar and sweet, sweet caffeine... Let's just say I know how to show a clutch a good time. xx

Image details: Diane von Furstenberg Carolina Lips Clutch // denim shirt- Forever 21 // gingham shirt- Joe Fresh; watch- Michael Kors; bracelets- The Bay & Michael Kors // ring- gifted

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love the DVF clutch!! So pretty!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful. Coffee and berries to eat a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is the DVF clutch you bought in New York! I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. this clutch is to DIE for.. gorgeous! tres jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your clutch sooooo bad! It's so gorgeous! It reminds me of something a 90s supermodel would have, you know? Total compliment btw!

    xx
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This clutch is definitely super gorgeous!! Best NYC purchase. I love the double shirts going on with the gingham popping through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! That clutch is totally gorgeous! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. the prettiest clutch indeed!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete