Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Christmas Week} Seeing Red...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but I always seem to revert back to eight-year-old Vickie in both mind and dress. Alarming maybe, but let's just chalk it up to the holiday season. Take this outfit for instance; I'm pretty sure I look like a kid who's watched too much Madeline, am I right? The barrett and school girl-inspired gettup aren't helping matters, but what can I say, these things happen. Now all I need is hot cocoa and day 19 of my chocolate advent calendar, and I'm good to go.

PS- Notice the atypical laughing photo at the end? That's because some random dude decided to photo-bomb me... How could I not include that?

Outfit details: dress c/o Dahlia; blouse- Forever 21; beret- Simons; bracelet- The Bay; watch- Michael Kors; ring- vintage; necklace- Forever 21

8 comments:

  1. GREEN GRASS! I am so jealous. And I love this outfit, very madeline but that is awesome, tres chic love!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they still sell chocolate advent callendars?! I always loved seeing the different shapes of chocolate for each day.
    I love your outfit! The dress is so adorable, and the triangle pattern on your nails is awesome :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute for words! I love this, and I totally hear you about returning to my childhood this time of year... We're all just big kids!

    Love the dress and hat, you look adorable!

    xx
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! I love that you are smiling & laughing in the last picture! Love this festive outfit! I miss you!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to go home to GRASS! hahaha you look so so cute in these photos!! I love the last photo!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you look so so adorable in this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your lipstick and hat!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress - the colour is fantastic on you!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete