Wednesday, December 5, 2012

{Leather Detail Week} The Jacket...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The leather-detail goodness continues with this denim jacket from Zara... Isn't it cute? It's the perfect throw-on-and-go piece that, believe me, has seen its fair share of action (wink wink). Want to know what's not cute? Winter. And wind. Oh, and frostbite... Soooo not pretty. To that end, please forgive the disheveled hair and mitts— for the next few months just consider them a hazard of the job.

There's plenty of leathery details where that came from friends, so stay tuned for more! xx

Outfit details: sweater- Aritzia; faux leather sleeve denim jacket- Zara; bubble skirt & pumps- Joe Fresh; rhinestone necklace- Forever 21; gold watch- Michael Kors

11 comments:

  1. Loving the leather/denim jacket with this super cute skirt. And your mitts are adorable dear
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket. This outfit is so cute! :)

    Kike

    Styledbykalack.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt!!! :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new post:Beautiful land called Shimla: Part III :)

    Join my Firmoo Glasses giveaway: 25 WINNERS!!!!!

    Join my DIWALI DHAMAKA GIVEAWAY:Win 3 items

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the leather looks mixed with other materials. It definitely makes a somewhat tough looking outfit, look more soft because it's not an all-over leather look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket look really gorgeous for sure :)
    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is super cute and that skirt is the sweetest thing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm LOVING leather detail week since like you I can't stop buying anything with leather on it. Even if I have basically the same thing in my wardrobe I have to get the piece with the leather detail cause you know, its that much better! You're making me wish I picked up this Zara jacket back in the summer. It is AH-MAZ-ING. Also, loving this perfect green colored skirt. You look flawless as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! That green skirt is absolutely phenomenal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that jacket! It really adds an edge to the outfit that totally works.

    Maya F
    themetalliclady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt - the colour is fantastic!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete