Friday, December 28, 2012

{Style} Big News!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

For the past four days I've been keeping a pretty major secret from you guys, and it's been killing me not to share my happy news with my closest online friends (you know, I had to get all those pesky real life people out of the way first!). Drumroll please... On Christmas Eve, Mr. AiF and I got engaged!!!! *Cue the fist pumping, jumping up and down and uncontrollable giggling*

I'll spill the details in a later post (one that's not just an outfit post featuring my new bling!), but because the past few days have been some of the happiest of my life, I just HAD to share the news with you guys! Yay!!!!

Love you all! xx

Outfit details: houndstooth jacket- Winners (super old & rediscovered in my old closet at my parents'); sweater- H&M; pleated skirt- Club Monaco; polka dot tights- Joe Fresh; booties & necklace- Forever 21

26 comments:

  1. I spy an engagement ring - and it is beautiful! SO so happy for you - a huge congratulations to you and your fellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebecca! Bursting with excitement! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Congrats! What an exciting time in your life and a GORGEOUS ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! It really does feel the best to commit yourself with the one you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is so exciting! I love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Congratulations! I wish you and your future hubby all the best! Oh and very pretty ring by the way, he has good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwe congrats love!!! Your ring is absolutely goooorgeous! You look so happy :D :D
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! being engaged is such an amazing feeling! I'm still floating :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all sooooo much! I still can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, congratulations Vickie! This is wonderfull news, and I love reading you're so happy ^^ yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!!!and that ring is so beautiful!!!
    kisses from Milano and have a happy holiday:)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you, what a lovely time in your life... Enjoy every minute, pretty girl!

    xx
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray!
    Congratulations Vickie, what a beautiful ring !

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! :) love this look :)






    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!! Congrats girl!! i'm so beyond happy for you.. which is kinda funny since we don't even know each other very well.. but I feel like I do through blogging!! AMAZING ring!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!!! Congrats girl!! i'm so beyond happy for you.. which is kinda funny since we don't even know each other very well.. but I feel like I do through blogging!! AMAZING ring!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omigosh, CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is so pretty! Can't wait to hear all the deets :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats!!! such exciting news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! And your ring is beautiful! Enjoy engaged and married life...it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look beautiful !!

    maybe you would like to follow each other!! let me know

    Happy New Year !!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! The ring is beautiful!!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete