Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{Style} Oversized...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sometimes less is more, or at least that's what I like tell myself when I can't be bothered to do more than throw on a slouchy sweater over some skinnies... Hey, we're all friends here right? It's truth circle time. Notice the studded pumps and rhinestone necklace? That's how I cunningly convince the world that I care about my appearance when deep down all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my pajamas and a carton of ice cream. Well, at least the ice cream part is socially acceptable, right?

Outfit details: oversized sweater- thrifted; teal skinnies- Forever 21; spiked pumps- Shoe Mint; necklace & ring- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing, love the dark green skinnies and oversized sweater. Sometimes it's just necessary to throw on a cozy sweater and lay low :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm those shoes are amazing!!! So lame we aren't the same size!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't go wrong with a comfy sweater and jeans! and those heels.. i die.

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oversize sweaters! lovely look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! I love that the sweater is thrifted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic, I love the colour of your pants! So chic!

    xx
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details in this look - the studded pumps are fabulous!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete